Welcome to montreal! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

Ceci est une prévisualisation d'un thème de Hitskin.com
Installer le thèmeRetourner sur la fiche du thème

Jeux de dés montréal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Welcome to montreal!

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Don Kharsi
Admin
Don Kharsi

Welcome to montreal! Empty
MessageSujet: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 17:48

I've forgot to tell you, you have to hit the icon "Nouveau" to write a new topic. It means "new". And to write a message in a topic, you have to click on the "répondre" button which means "answer".

And to answer your question AndyG, yes, I'm still painting those pain in the ass nmm gks, trying to finish my 3rd right now Rolling Eyes
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://jeuxmontreal.bbactif.com
AndyG

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 18:08

Ah ha here we go I think I've got it! Oo oo smileys and everything.

Hmm lovely figures those gk do you blend with a brush or do you airbrush ? Some very smooth work there.

Anyway how do you link a photo to your post? Is it that little film stripy thingy icon up there or is it the chain icon?

Having fun here some more smileys (practicing honest!) Welcome to montreal! 391205 pig Basketball bounce
Don Kharsi
Admin
Don Kharsi

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 18:23

AndyG a écrit:
Ah ha here we go I think I've got it! Oo oo smileys and everything.

Yes of course we have some smileys, and let's be honest, they are way better and funnier than those big faces on CMON, I can't feel any emotions when I see those CMON smileys Laughing

AndyG a écrit:

Hmm lovely figures those gk do you blend with a brush or do you airbrush ? Some very smooth work there.

Both, I spray the undercoat and most of the reflects with my airbrush, then I kill my back for a few hours with a brush, shading, highlighting, cursing...
AndyG a écrit:

Anyway how do you link a photo to your post? Is it that little film stripy thingy icon up there or is it the chain icon?
It's the icon on the left of the chain icon, if you leave your mouse on it for a few seconds it will show "image"
So click on the image icon, and paste your picture link in the pop up.
10 ball

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 19:33

Got here finally, I think I've posted a message somewhere else on here??? Welcome to montreal! 874654
Don Kharsi
Admin
Don Kharsi

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 19:47

10 ball a écrit:
Got here finally, I think I've posted a message somewhere else on here??? Welcome to montreal! 874654

You've posted at the right place don't worry Laughing

I'm curious about the minis you'll be using for the comp, have you all prep yours?
I'm still wondering what mini should I paint, it as to be useful in one of my 40k armies...
10 ball

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 19:56

Any mini you like :)
Make, size, subject can be any

Only rule 4 hours, so picking the right mini is the key.

I keep changing my mind Wink
Beaker

Beaker

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 21:33

This is really weird writing in English here. I feel like I'm cheating... Laughing

Like I said, 4 hours is extremely short, but I'll give it a shot.
http://beebersnurglearmy.blogspot.com/2010/04/scratchbuilt-warho
Don Kharsi
Admin
Don Kharsi

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 22:01

maybe I'll try one of my gk, but one with a psycannon (a big gun) instead of the shinny sword.
airbrushing is pretty quick, and I won't have to paint all that nmm gold on the sword and the blue reflects, just a big red gun. Still, 4 hours, it's gonna be really short... Rolling Eyes
AndyG

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 4:15

Gonna paint a GW plastic Ork keeping with the scifi theme. Also lots of nice big surfaces should be a quick one to paint Welcome to montreal! 690134
megazord_man

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 9:59

Hi All

It's good to be here!

I was was looking through my lead pile this morning and think I'm going with Bunny Boiler Alicefrom Hasslefree.

Best of luck to eveyone, I can't help thinking 4hrs will go very quickly!

Cheers - John
Don Kharsi
Admin
Don Kharsi

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 10:52

AndyG a écrit:
Gonna paint a GW plastic Ork keeping with the scifi theme. Also lots of nice big surfaces should be a quick one to paint Welcome to montreal! 690134

I didn't know you had some 40k stuff, you have an army or you just pick some model to paint?

megazord_man a écrit:
Hi All

It's good to be here!

Welcome to our forum, glad you made it :)
AndyG

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 18:57

Nah just some bits and bats I picked up. Used to play warhammer fantasy had a chaos army but stopped playing when I moved to Lewes. I mainly play D&D 3.5 and use the figures in that.

Played the computer 40k religiously all the way up to the last lot out. Realy like the 40k world just not the GW prices lol. Laughing
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome to montreal!   Welcome to montreal! Icon_minitime

Welcome to montreal!
Page 1 sur 1